Sunglass Warranty Info & Instructions
Lenses should be replaced when scratched or if any cracks appear. If the glasses are severely impacted the degree of protection provided may be reduced and the glasses must be replaced. Failure to do so may result in permanent injuries to the eye. If the lens pops out due to impact of any kind replace the glasses. If the glasses are stored at cold temperatures or hot temperatures it should be allowed to return to room temperature before use.
Clean lenses only with provided 100% microfiber bag. Do not clean lens with any paper products as it will damage the lens and/or coatings. If frame needs cleaning, only use mild soap and water. Do not place your sunglasses face down. Always store your sunglasses in the supplied bag after use or during transport. Always store your sunglasses in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and or heat. Do not expose your sunglasses to extreme heat conditions (100F +, like car dashboards or heater vents).
Please contact 100% customer service at: firstname.lastname@example.org This product may be protected, for information about the patent and other rights protecting this product visit: www.100percent.com/ip
100% provides a one-year warranty against manufacturing defect from the date of purchase. During the term of this warranty, 100% will replace any current style which is deemed by 100% to possess a manufacturing defect. Scratched lenses or other wear and tear as a result of normal use are not covered by this warranty. For warranty or replacement service, please contact us at: email@example.com.These sunglasses and related eyewear for general use are manufactured in conformity with the basic requirement established by the Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on personal protective equipment. The EU Declaration of Conformity can be found at: http://www.100percent.com/declarations/
All 100% Speedlab eyewear have been tested, marked and are in compliance with:
- ANSI Z80.3-2018 - Nonprescription Sunglass and Fashion Eyewear Requirements in which 100% performance sunglasses are compliant to US FDA Reg. 21 CFR 801.410, ANSI Z80.3-2018 & ISO 12312-1-2013 standards for optical & mechanical performance & are in accordance with the EC Directive 89/686/EEC for the I.P.D. of category 1 corresponding to the European Community.
- ISO 12312-1-2013 (ISO 12311-2013, Clause 7) - Eye and Face Protection – Sunglasses and Related Eyewear - Part 1: Sunglasses for General Use
- AS/NZS 1067.1 2016 – Eye and Face Protection – Sunglasses and Fashion Spectacles
RESTRICTIONS OF USE:
Not for direct observation of the sun; Not for protection against artificial light sources, e.g. solaria; Not for use as eye protection against mechanical impact hazards; Any other uses other than (Pedal Cycling, Running, etc.).
Filter category 0
– Light tint sunglasses or fashion spectacles. Very limited reduction of sunglare. Some UV Protection.
Filter category 1
– Light tint sunglasses or fashion spectacles. Limited protection against sunglare. Some UV Protection. NOT SUITABLE FOR DRIVING IN TWILIGHT OR AT NIGHT.
Filter category 2
– General purpose sunglasses. Good protection against sunglare. Good UV Protection. NOT SUITABLE FOR DRIVING IN TWILIGHT OR AT NIGHT.
Filter category 3
– General purpose sunglasses. High protection against sunglare. Good UV Protection. NOT SUITABLE FOR DRIVING IN TWILIGHT OR AT NIGHT.
Filter category 4
– Very dark special purpose sunglasses – Very high sunglare reduction. Very high protection against extreme sunglare, e.g. at sea, over snowfields, on high mountains, or in desert. Good UV protection. NOT SUITABLE FOR DRIVING AND ROAD USE.
Protection Index (in compliance with ISO 12312-1-2015 (ISO 12311:2015, Clause 7), PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
- Index 0: τv > 80 %
- Index 1: 43 % < τv ≤ 80 %
- Index 2: 18 % < τv ≤ 43 %
- Index 3: 8 % < τv ≤ 18 %